I created the Inside Social Work podcast to help social workers develop and grow their skills and be motivated and inspired by hearing the stories of other social workers and professionals
My aim to inspire social workers by showcasing the diverse world of social work and how we interact with other allied health professionals.
I welcome you to come along on this journey with me where my guests share their stories, fears, challenges and career breakthroughs that have led them to where they are today.
I am an accredited mental health social worker and know that social work can be dynamic, challenging and often as we know can be a great sources of stress and at the same time very rewarding.
What you will get with Inside Social Work
- Discover new areas of practice
- Gain insight into specialty areas and learn new skills
- How to combine different specialities
- Be motivated and inspired by hearing the stories of other social workers and not only hear about their successes but also hear about their struggles , challenges and fears
- Learn about some of the different fields of social work , how to work with each other and what are some of the strengths and limitations of those areas
- advice about how to develop your clinical skills and some of the tools you can adapt into your work
- Give advice on books to read and other resources
- And importantly self-care advice and how to reduce burn out
Join the Inside Social Work Facebook Group
Join the Inside Social Work Podcast mailing list to get your free social work career guide