Emotionally Intelligent Parenting
Worried they will go “off the rails”? , or maybe you feel disconnected from them?
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at understanding and talking with your child through this important developmental phase
- help your teen learn to manage their emotions
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen
- teach your teen how to deal with conflict?
If you said yes to any of the above statement, then Tuning into Teens may be just what you need.
Backed by evidence-based research, the program focuses on developing key skills in recognising and responding to your teen’s emotions, conflict management, and helping your teen develop emotional intelligence.
Learn how to
- to communicate more effectively with your teen
- understand your teen better
- help your teen to manage those difficult emotions
- help to prevent behavioural issues in your teen
- teach your teen how to deal with conflict more effectively.
Parents of pre-adolescents and teenagers aged 12 to 18 years.
Please note: This group may not be appropriate for all parents. Please contact us if your family is experiencing family violence, significant mental health issues or child protection issues. We will talk to you about your circumstances and whether this group is suitable for you.
Upcoming online workshops
What’s involved? 6 weeks interactive program for 2 hours each week.
How? We use a platform called zoom, you can log in from your computer (Mac or PC), internet device (ipad, iphone, android) or phone.
Saturday’s 9.30am-11.30am commencing 10th October
October 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st November 7th & 14th
Investment: $299 per person or $449 per couple.
To book your spot or for enquiries send us an email or give us a call!